Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome to Beautiful Ground Zero

Behold the carnage wrought in my ceramics studio over the past few months. Impressive, huh? When I make a mess, I truly know what I'm doing. I'm a Master. A Master of Disaster. But in keeping with the season, it was time to reclaim the studio! So thanks to my Mom, we spent today shoveling it out, organizing everything and washing everything down. Thanks tons, Mom! I don't know what I'd do without you! With your help, the Landmark Court Reclamation Project was a grand success:

I think I could actually hear my work table go, "Ahhhhhhhh...." Phew -- what a job. It was wonderful, though, to open up the garage to the gorgeous Spring day today. And there's something so full of promise with a clean and organized studio. A sense of bristling potential. Well, at least the potential for me to make a royal mess of things again!

Now...time for the office. In the meantime, enjoy this (Thank you, Elaine L.! Though now I have wee fat Shetlands thundering through my imagination...though that's not a bad thing!)...



"All animals, except man, know that the principal business of life is to enjoy it." ~Samuel Butler

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails