Friday, April 17, 2009

OK -- Now I'm Dead

I carefully snapped this pic this morning, and I just couldn't wait to share it with you! Do you see the little mommy bird nested there in the wreath? In the middle, there? Couldn't you just die!? I did! How cute is that!? This nest is right outside our front door, and we get to hear her happily chirping through the windows of our front living room! What a wonderful Spring gift! I can't believe our luck! There are eggs in there, so I'm anxiously waiting little cheepy-chirpy baby birds! This is too exciting! Stay tuned!

Anyhoo -- I often get asked, "Why do you refer to your rats as The Well Wells?" and the answer to that would be -- because whenever I walk in on them, they're invariably doing something that compels me to say, "Well Well Well!" For instance, things such as this:


Note how Jeepie is using Wuzzle to lean on while he eats his morning scrambled egg. Leaning on him like a counter-top. Well Well WELL!

Now back to the studio to continue work on the Haflinger mare!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." ~ George Carlin

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails