Monday, May 24, 2010

Top O' The Mornin' To Ya!


It has been an awesome last few days -- just the way I like them. No interruptions, oodles of inspiration, lots of new projects and lots of new directions. The days are charged with positive energy and I feel like each day is packed with piles of exciting things to create!

And to top it off, we have a new friend! A beautiful barn dove has set up her nest on that wreath by our front door, the one that the local finches usually commandeer. This morning, I took out the mail and to my surprise, I was greeted by little beady eyes calmly watching me! JOY! It doesn't get any better than this!

If that wasn't enough, as Publications Officer for RESS, I've been charged with piloting the new RESS blog (thank you Lesli Kathman for that great suggestion!). I'm all excited at the prospect of developing this resource into something really cool, and I have all sorts of ideas brewin' in the pot!

So I'm off to cook up more stamp designs, along the theme of the first jumping horse concept -- only this time they're prancing! Yoicks and away!

"I was overcome with an attack of pathological enthusiasm." ~ Robert Lowell

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails