Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Directions

funny pictures of cats with captions

Welp, now that I have a feasible means to create affordable collectibles and giftware and, more importantly, with a process that allows me to maintain a ready inventory, I took the leap today and set up my Etsy shop. You'll also be able to find it on the sidebar under "shop" (right). Now I don't have anything for sale yet, and I'm still tweaking things, but I hope to start selling my first items next week, mostly the extra pieces from the tile sale on Monday, and the production lines for future stamped and pressed tiles, and anything else in that kind of genre. I'm very excited about all this, "going public" and all. It's time, though -- I feel ready.

Now back to glazing Brownies! The bisque ones that is.

"I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been." ~ Wayne Gretzky

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails