Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Hafie Mare Sneak Peeker

Ta-dah! Ok...sorry for the lousy, fuzzy photo but my camera is acting goofy and I'm too lazy to grab the manual. But you get the idea. I still have some minor adjustments to make on her, but the light is now visible at the end of the tunnel. Once I get some shipments out and some things in the kiln, I can get back to finishing her in earnest. It'll all be a very good distraction from being sad about little Eppie. I just can't stop thinking about him.

Hubby is going to be gone all weekend at the big Elko "Rumble in the Rubies" Bike Rally, so it'll just be me, the ratties, my flowers and the studio. Some real "downtime" to decompress and get my bearings again. I sure need it.

"The isolation of being in my studio capsule underground is like being in bed, pulling the covers over my head and shutting out the rest of the world." ~ Shirley Erskine

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails