Monday, May 11, 2009

The Calm Before The Storm

Mayhem is here! HAZZAH! Lesli is en route and on time! Everything is ready for them in the ceramic studio, bracing itself for the tornado of activity the next six days will bring! I imagine after those six days, we'll feel like Wuzzle (above)...blobbed out on our own goo that we packed on during all the good eatin' necessary to create shiny ponies.

And speaking of appetites...for a taste of things to come, Lesli has finished the first clinky Imp! How awesome is that?! I have a feeling we'll be doing lots of squinting this week!

Anyhoo, I'm adding some hair to the Haflie mare, though she isn't anywhere near done. But at least Lesli and Joan will have an idea of what I'm aiming for with her. Along the way,
I'll try and post pix of the madness as it unfolds! Until then.....wheeeeeeeee!

"Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy." ~Janet Long

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails