Monday, October 18, 2010

Here Comes the Party Girl!


Just finished and delivered to Barry Moore of Bear Cast LLC last week, Sheza Carnival will soon be stampeding out of the studio and into new homes! She's an altered version of my original Spinnaker, now made into a feisty little mare. Here are these two, side-by-side:


Her name was inspired by one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands, Siouxsie and the Banshees. The exuberant flamboyance of the song "She's a Carnival" fits Sheza well. She measures about 5.25" x 4", making her about 1:32 scale. To peruse more shots of her, dance on over to her album, and to see more of her with Spinny, go here.

Still working like mad on more minis, plus a whole pile of new tile designs. I hope to have them done just in time for Christmas! I'm on a roll!

"If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution." ~ Emma Goldman 

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails