Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thank You!


The last two years have been challenging for our household, but now I'm back in a position where I can  show my gratitude for the support of my customers in a tangible way with some fun holiday gifts. I'll pick six names randomly from each of my six lists and winners will be sent their special complimentary holiday "thank you" gift package. 

The gifts entail pieces created during my recent excursion into glazing Shangri-La, as related in my previous post. They were created with love and a thirst for experimentation, and also represent some of my favorite pieces resulting from those experiments....

  Three of my new Prancing Ponies magnets, with two experimental combinations.

  
 Three of my new Prancing Ponies magnets, with one experimental combination.
 
 
 Three of my new Prancing Ponies magnets, with one experimental combination.

  
 Three of my new Prancing Ponies magnets, with one unique shape.

 
One of my new Pacem in Terris ornaments, the lone survivor of the thick application experiment of Lavender Lupin. All the others were too obscured and have been thrown away. It will come with a hanging ribbon already tied on it.

 One of my new Unicorn plaques, this one being the large 3 x 6" version. It also will come with a hanging ribbon tied onto it. 

If it weren't for each and every one of you, I wouldn't be blessed to do what I do for a living! I truly hope one day we'll meet and share a great laugh! Happy New Year and thank you so very much! 

"Gratitude is the heart's memory." ~ French proverb

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails