Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Cone of Shame

epic fail pictures
see more Epic Fails

Anyone who has seen the splendid movie "UP!" knows what I'm talkin' about. But hazzah! I just finished the 2009 RESS Finishwork Exhbition organizing and distributing of scorecards along with the results -- phew. We had an interesting snafu due to Word being a royal bother, but crisis averted. Anyhoo, the show web site should be viewable in a few days and I'll post the link when it is.

For your entertainment, here's one of my favorite products, "Demotivational Posters." Whenever I feel overwhelmed or despondent, off I go to giggle at these and voila!....mood improved!

Now, time to attend to a massive backlog of shipping to git outta here! Oi! Then after that, I can get back into the studio. I have a serious jam of stacked up projects that need to be completed before the New Year...and Christmas is around the corner. Me thinks it's about time for my Annual Seasonal Panic to kick in....

"If you're going to panic, panic constructively." ~ Unknown


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails