Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pre-Festive Preparations

funny pictures of cats with captions

Welp, the Charmkins are at their sitter (sniff -- I miss them already), the house is clean, the fishies have a clean tank and feeding block, the iPod is full, the laundry is done and we're now starting to contemplate packing for our family trek to Bend, Oregon to my Little Bro's for Thanksgiving. We're looking forward to it -- a family fun and food filled weekend!

One of the two things I was unable to tackle before leaving was shipping, so I'll attend to that as soon as I return. Besides, shipping over a holiday weekend makes me nervous anyway. I also was unable to finish the Haffie mare -- doh! I just had to many other irons in the fire and my tweaks are taking a hair longer than I expected. That's OK though -- I'll jump back in when I get back.

In case you're interested, here's the public link to the Chachki Show. Lots of fun pieces were entered, so check it out when you get a chance, perhaps while your digesting your own feast.

Travel safe and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

Q: What sound does a space turkey make?
A: Hubble, Hubble, Hubble.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails